If you need to post a legal notice in a local publication, remember that the Utah Legislature modified the law somewhat and, beginning January 1, 2010, many legal notices in Utah must appear in a local newspaper and online. The Utah Press Association, an association of most, if not all, of Utah’s major newspapers, has established UtahLegals.com, as site on which all legal notices published in print will automatically be posted online.
- Legal Research on the Cheap Part 2: Loislaw
- Your Utah Legal Community
- Remember You Can Use an Unsworn Declaration in the Place of an Affidavit
- Hal Christensen, Samurai Lawyer
- “Financial Wellness Classes” . . . Or, Treating Your Financial Illness